FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHAD Chats 4: Space CHAD!
Today, the Center for Humorism and Amusement Dynamics announces humankind's first evening of satirical PowerPoint presentations in the zero-gravity environment of deep space!
This mission, codenamed SPACE CHAD, will launch on January 31st at 8:30pm from the Jack London Bar in downtown Portland, Oregon. Attendees will sip space-drinks, sit in space-chairs, and view mind-boggling space-slides presented by some of the greatest minds in humor and astrophysics, including:
- eBay Power Seller and Space Coach ANDREW DICKSON, presenting "The Wizard Of Oz Is Not A Kid's Story";
- Portland Mercury Editor-In-Chief and Robot Hunter Wm. STEVEN HUMPHREY, presenting "Apes and Robots: Why Murdering Them Now Protects Our Future of Tomorrow Then!";
- Writer and Space Hostess B. FRAYN MASTERS, presenting "S is for Space and also for Scandal!";
- Videoastronomer and Disgruntled Postal Worker DANNY NORTON, presenting "A Self-Referential Guide to Meta";
- Comedian and Fuel Maintenance Technician SCOTT ROGERS, presenting "High Fructose Corn Syrup: The Sweet Surprising Truth!";
- Orbital Upright Humor Platform WHITNEY STREED, presenting "Women: An Inquiry";
- Famous Author and Space Host MYKLE HANSEN will coordinate the mission and liaise with the space-hungry public throughout the evening.
At CHAD Chats, enlightenment, endrinkenment and enlaughenment are scientifically assured! Boarding begins at 8pm, and the mission shall rendezvous with destiny at 8:30pm sharp on Thursday, January 31st at The Jack London Bar, located at 529 SW 4th Ave in the basement of the Rialto Poolroom. Admission is $7 in advance, $10 at door. Music and stimulating chit-chat to follow.